Charlottesville Wedding Venue
Say “I DO” to a Prospect Hill Wedding
Whether beginning your new life together or re-committing a marriage well-lived, our historic Manor House and grounds offer a storybook backdrop for your Charlottesville wedding! We specialize in weddings up to 125 guests (as a tented event on our garden lawn), with several options for smaller ceremonies.
Say “I DO” to a Prospect Hill Elopement
If a traditional wedding doesn’t excite you (or you want to focus more on the marriage than the wedding), then plan your big day in a small way… with a magical elopement at Prospect Hill! These stress-free packages make planning your fairy-tale elopement as easy as saying… “I do”!
Our Elopement Packages Include
- One seasonal bridal bouquet and one boutonniere
- Licensed wedding officiant and two witnesses
- Breakfast-in-bed delivered right to your cottage
- Candid photos taken by Prospect Hill staff
Suggested Locations to Say Your Vows
- Barefoot in the Grass
- Under our Traditional Wedding Gazebo
- Beneath the Canopy of our Historic Tree Garden
- In Front of our Rustic & Historic Barns
- Beside the Pastures (with alpacas & horses watching curiously)
- Before the Parlor Fireplace
- In the Historic Rose Room (hosted its first wedding in 1865)
Me & You
- A petite 8″ single layer wedding cake-for-two
- Use of inn and grounds for a 45-minute ceremony
- Post-ceremony Champagne toast
- Romantic dinner-for-two
- Up to 4 additional guest may attend for $50 each
We take only candid photos using a smartphone but can recommend professional photographers if desired. Extra guests must be indicated at the time of booking; 10% discount if scheduled Monday – Thursday; Minimum one-night stay required, and must book directly with Prospect Hill. Not available in October or holiday weekends.
Two Plus a Few
- A small wedding cake (serves 12)
- Use of Inn and grounds for an hour-long ceremony
- Wedding coordination on the day of the event
- Champagne and hors d’oeuvre reception for 60 minutes, up to 10 guests
- Two-night romantic dinner-for-two
- Honeymoon gift basket
We take only candid photos using a smartphone but can recommend professional photographers if desired. Open or Cash bar may be added for an additional charge. 10% discount if scheduled Monday – Thursday; Minimum two-night stay required and must book directly with Prospect Hill. Not available in October or holiday weekends.
Retreats & Reunions
Escape That Boring Meeting Room
Leave the conference calls and sterile boardrooms behind! Prospect Hill seamlessly blends business with pleasure by offering a unique environment for small business retreats, family reunions or group luncheons.
Let us know your vision… your options are plentiful, and we’ll explore them with you!