We’ve always prided ourselves on our cleaning and hygiene practices (as many of our guest reviews will attest) and with 8 private cottages on 40 rural acres, we specialized in “social distancing” before there was a name for it! “Staying Small” IS “Staying Safe”… however, as you begin venturing out from your home, we’ve implemented additional operational procedures to ensure everyone’s health and well-being during your stay:
Stay Small, Stay Safe at Our Top Rated Bed & Breakfast
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing disinfectant stations throughout the common areas and at check-in.
- We’ve enhanced our normal cleaning & sanitizing procedures, and have added EPA-registered virucidal products.
- Common-area touchpoints (doorknobs, switches, railings, etc) are being sanitized with disinfectant multiple times per day.
- Housekeepers won’t enter your room during your stay for daily refreshing. You can choose:
- No Service: No one will enter your room during your visit.
- Partial Service: We’ll deliver a basket of requested towels/amenities to your door daily.
We still serve our full, award-winning breakfast… you choose where!
- Room Delivery: Chef’s full, hot breakfast is delivered directly to your room or cottage (Any associated delivery fees will be waived until further notice)
- Dining Room: While our dining room has always contained private tables, seating times and table availability will be staggered to achieve maximum social distancing. Breakfast servers will be gloved while serving you.
Dinner Options & Refreshments
- While our restaurant is temporarily closed (with regrets to those who miss Prospect Hill’s unique and award-winning dinners), we are maintaining an up-to-date listing of local (and not-so-local) dining alternatives.
- In lieu of fresh baked goods, our refreshment station will include only commercially pre-wrapped items (granola bars, K-cups, creamers, sugar packets, etc). All in-room coffee makers exclusively use factory-sealed, single-use K-cups.
In the event the Inn is required to close due to a county-wide or state-wide mandatory evacuation or state of emergency, we will issue your choice of 1) a full refund of your deposit; or 2) a voucher good for a future stay. Self check-in is available for all guests.